The LC75836WS-T is 1/4-duty general-purpose microprocessorcontrolled LCD driver that can be used in applications such as frequency display in products with electronic tuning. In addition to being able to drive up to 140 segments directly, the LC75836WS-T can also control up to 4 general-purpose output ports.
- 1/4 duty, 1/3 bias drive (Up to 140 segment can be displayed)
- Serial data input supports 'computer control bus' format communication with the system controller
- (support 3 V operation)
- Serial data control of the power-saving mode based backup function and the all segments forced off function.
- Serial data control of switching between the segment output port and general-purpose output port functions.
- Serial data control of the frame frequency of the common and segment output waveforms.
- Either RC oscillator operating or external clock operating mode can be selected with the serial control data.
- High generality, since display data is displayed directly without the intervention of a decoder circuit.
- The INH pin allows the display to be forced to the off state.
- Wide range of operating temperature: -40 to +105°C